FRIENDS OF EARLE'S CHAPEL 2020 FINANCIAL REPORT
BEGINNING BANK BALANCE $80.08
DONATIONS RECEIVED January 0.00 February 100.00 March 200.00 April 50.00 May 50.00 June 750.00 July 1,150.00 August 0.00 September 2,050.00 October 4,475.00 November 0.00 December 3,300.00 TOTAL INCOME $12,125.00
EXPENSES Website (one year) 69.17 Foundation Repair 4,181.80 Bank Fees 90.00 Paypal Fees 107.68 Sales Tax 4.71 Office Supplies 64.25 P.O. Box Rental 76.00 Postage 165.00 Canopy 169.95 Fall Festival 57.55 Veteran's Day 101.31 TOTAL EXPENSE $5,087.42
ENDING BANK BALANCE $7,117.66
- The e-mail contact list for Friends of Earle’s Chapel increased from 46 addresses to 155 addresses. This improves our ability to “get the word out” to more people.
- We were able to assist in “cleaning up” the mailing list for Earle’s Chapel Cemetery Association. By careful research, we were able to delete or correct many addresses that were no longer valid.
- We printed, stamped, and mailed out over 300 letters for Earle’s Chapel Cemetery Association regarding the cancellation of the 2020 Homecoming Celebration.
- We facilitated the replacement of the broken water pump on the well.
- We partnered with Cub Scout Troop 403 of Jacksonville to place 90 flags on the graves of fallen veteran’s, providing the boys with a pizza lunch and a presentation by a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- We evaluated the repairs needed to Earle’s Chapel, requested donations from our Friends, and started the repair work by having the foundation repaired and replacing some rotten boards.